By Nanette Seago, Patrick Callahan, Mark Driscoll, Jennifer Jacobs, Johannah Nikula
This first-of-its-kind illustrated and laminated guide helps both secondary school teachers and students understand geometric transformation, similarity, and congruence.
Developed by the Learning and Teaching Geometry Project, this resource features:
- Definitions of important terms
- Color coordination of key phases
- Diagrams with examples and non-examples
- Examples of precise and imprecise language
- Properties for translation, rotation, reflection, dilation, congruence, and similarity